Monday, October 20, 2008

Things I've learned from important people . . .

  1. Jordan - never regret the past. It doesn't help anything and can change nothing. Such wisdom. I am happy God put her in my life.
  2. Lauren - love people unconditionally. Lauren has got the love thing down as well as anyone I know personally. She has a very sweet heart and again, I am happy God put her in my life.
  3. Tracy (who now lives in heaven!) - there is always someone watching out for you even when you are not aware!
  4. P. Susan - prayer is like the army . . . it's not a job, it's an adventure! I love my pastors!
  5. P. Kevin - if you don't quit, you win! Such a simple phrase that has come back to me at the most advantageous times.
  6. Monica Fletcher - We all need one friend in our life who actually says what we are thinking! She also taught me that "taking one for the team" can actually be a good thing!
  7. Farah Stout - worshipping the Lord is one of the greatest honors of my life.
  8. Rosemary (who's gone to heaven) - have a positive attitude all the time! See the blessing in the thing that seems so tiring right now!
  9. Kyle Morris - Let the excitement for God on your inside actually show on the outside.
  10. Mona Parker - I never really related to this until I heard her talk about it so much, and that is, God is a good daddy!
  11. Darlene Lambdin - Do what God has for you to do with your whole heart. I never hear her complain even when I know she's getting physically tired.
  12. Shannon Clark and Sheena Schlegel - there are still women whose grace makes them shine with beauty. They are two of the most graceful women I've ever been around.
  13. LWRV Body of Believers (all and each) - it is wonderful to be among a company who loves the Lord and each other, and who are going after God with their whole hearts!
  14. Last but not least, Randy - It is better, easier, and more fun to go through life with a friend you love with your whole heart!

4 comments:

  1. I like this post! This is a good thing to remind ourselves of! What have I learned from the people around me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good post! Isn't it awesome how God puts people in our lives that can help us in our walk with him?! Staci, you are awesome and I am SO thankful to know your family! Nate and I say all of the time how thankful we are for Jordan and Lauren in youth.......they are SO HUNGRY! We love that! It helps us SO much when we minister!! So thank YOU! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cool to think about the people around you and how they affect you in different ways! I am so honored to be included in your post! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete