Monday, October 6, 2008

Starting It . . .

You know, I wanted to get my daughter, who is home schooled, to do some writing. I thought about having her journal - like I did at her age - but thought that a blog might hold her interest more.

Then I started thinking about how much I always loved to write, and so I thought, "why not?" Not that there will be a great deal of people who will be interested, but I know there is a lot in my heart to say, and I'd much rather write it than say it!

- So that is the history lesson for the blog. It will be more interesting tomorrow, I promise!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your on here! I will be one of your faithful followers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! I will also be a faithful follower in fact I have already added you to my RSS reader!

    ReplyDelete