Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Personal Word

In my time with the Lord this morning, the Lord told me to write this down. It was for me, but I felt impressed in my spirit to post it. It may not have been any other reason but for me to be accountable to what God said to me. I hesitated a little for a moment because you know, you don't want the whole world to think you are a slug because God tells you to stop being complacent! But I am glad we have such a personal God that he loves us enough to tell us how our lives can come in line with His word so that we can be fully blessed and fully usable! Here is what I heard:

I want My people to be blessed. Accept this [truth] and you will be. There are many things I want to do through you and ALL My people, which cannot be accomplished if My people are always taking care over money and other cares of this life. SHAKE IT OFF! and rest, rest, rest in Me.

Follow close. Obey in the very smallest of things, and you will unmistakably hear everything the Spirit is saying to you. Make a habit of coming before Me and waiting . . . on Me, on my word to you, on instruction for the race. We must fulfill the Plan! It's time! Arise and take your place! No more complacency . . . no more thinking and not doing . . . no more to not discern the time! Now is your time to arise! I don't care about age - young or old - I am interested in willing hearts, yielded vessels. It is the time. It is the place. Arise and run!

3 comments:

  1. That was AWESOME! We do need to just rest in God and make him a priority to spend time with him. We do need to listen to what he has to say to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was AWESOME!!! I totally how important it is to just rest in God and also to be quiet be for him and listen! Thanks for being obedient to post!

    ReplyDelete