Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm . . .

Ok, a while back, Lauren and I were in the Van Buren Super Center and ran across an invention that left me speechless.

It is the amazing Slipper Genie!The package says, "slip them on and they will do the cleaning for you!" Wouldn't you feel a little silly scooting around house like a little 97 year old man? Think about it. Probably some guy invented them after sitting up all night watching old episodes of Carol Burnett. And the functionality! "Can you help me? My legs are stuck!" "Uh, honey, how did that happen?" "I was dusting under the bed." "Oh, of course! How foolish of me to ask!

Either I don't get it or this is simply the laziest cleaning product I have ever seen. And if it is the laziest cleaning product I have ever seen, I still don't get it. O_O

6 comments:

  1. For a vast majority of Americans, the only place that would get clean would be a path from the couch to the fridge....and to the toilet occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear some people put tv's in their bathrooms. I guess that would cut down on cleanliness, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! that's funny! i like jordan's comment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious!!!!! Nothing more to be said!

    ReplyDelete