Sunday, December 7, 2008

A blessed day

Today has been a very blessed day! Church was awesome! Praise and worship was just good. You know? What I mean is, it was good for me. When we sang that song, "The More I Seek You," it really was overwhelming, just like the song says. My heart just swelled with love and the tears just started to flow. I couldn't stop! Not that I am complaining. It is good to be overcome by the reality of the love of God. That is a truly anointed song.

PK's message was anointed also. We are still on the love series, which is good. Faith pleases God, and faith works by love. So the more we love, the more our faith is boosted, yes?

We had some great fellowship with good friends this afternoon. We got to play some games and just laugh! I love to laugh! I didn't win one game, but I had a lot of fun! I guess I am not competitive enough or something, but it's just like a road trip . . . getting there is more than half the fun!

Well, more later . . . . I love you all! (not a faith statement!)

3 comments:

  1. I love laughing too! It is so fun.

    On Saturday, I laughed in the car with Sheena, harder than I have in many, many years that I couldn't even breathe. That is when it really gets fun to laugh, when it hurts like heck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw something in a magazine the other day that talked about how healthy it makes you. It increase your heart rate and when your heart rate decreases, your blood pressure goes down! A merry heart . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha hehe hehe! I love to laugh. Everyone should do it more. Me included! I made Kevin laugh so hard he couldn't breathe either. He could only wheeze. I love when he does that!!

    ReplyDelete